On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 03:15:21AM -0300, Gustavo Rios wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I would like to install on my notebook 3 operating systems: OpenBSD,
> Linux and Windows 10.
>
> Do you know any tutorial on how the create the partitions using GPT
> before i install any of the 3 OSes ? I would like to boot via UEFI; is
> there any special partition for the UEFI booting ? May the 3 OSes use
> the UEFI boot partition ?
>
> This will be my first experience with GPT/UEFI so i need a little
> help. May you point me in the right direction?

The most pertinent section of the FAQ would be [1].

For what it's worth, I dual-boot Windows 10 and OpenBSD on my laptop,
using MBR and BCD. A PBR for Linux could probably be added without
problems.

Note that this depends on third-party software out of our control, and
therefore (quoting the FAQ): "you are completely on your own."

[1] https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq4.html#Multibooting