Install Win10 and shrink the volume with their tools. Then get a live
GNU/Linux OS like gparted live and partition the remainder of your
drive. Note: Win10 will create the EFI partition for you. For the
OpenBSD partition do not format it. Follow instructions on installing
OpenBSD carefully to install on the correct partition using GPT.T
Following, install GNU Linux and use grub2 and os-prober to create a
boot menu. You may need to manually add a section for OpenBSD. In a
nutshell that is all there is to it.