Can you try a different USB stick some drivers for sticks may not work
so well :/

AFAIK Secure boot I think will allow for an initial load but then
crash (from my experience with windows installers half working)
Emperically I think the boot loader will be fine but kernel loading
might be stopped ) (im guessing loosely on that one and have not
looked
in too deep ...
Check Secure Boot Mode to setup Mode ?   (as opposed to user mode )

While you are in the neighbourhood and entirely irrelevant to the tread...
while you are in the bios kill off the Hyperthreading too :)
you may want to disable AMT : /  (if you dont need out of band access
to your laptop (or anyone else )   (levovo is cool that they can
permanently
disable AMT )
Hope this helps

--