Hi,

On Thu, Oct 22, 2020 at 05:12:42PM +0300, Gregory Edigarov wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> is there any mailing list software which naturally supports virtual domains?
> by 'naturally' i mean not require to install a copy of itself for every
> domain.
> now i have a copy of mailman for every domain i need to serve. I do not feel
> it
> is a right way, and therefore want to change.
>
> --
> With best regards,
>        Gregory Edigarov

I am using mailman3. It works fine, just if you need its web interface then it
require
some gymnastic with proper uwsgi configuration - it need to be run via 'doas'
or 'su'
and user should not be specified in its ini file configuration, otherwise will
sigsegv.
 https://github.com/unbit/uwsgi/issues/1901

--
Aleksander