la 28. marrask. 2020 klo 16.11 Stefan Sperling (s...@stsp.name) kirjoitti:

> You can then extract your fix and apply it to an upstream development tree.
> If additional patches are required to get the software to compile, you
> might as well attempt to upstream those changes, too, while at it.

Is there a way to follow the development repository within the ports tree?

The scenario is that I write some patch which fixes something and then
gets to the project tree. Then the testing and fixing cycle starts again.

I know a few programs which are easy to compile in ~/src but writing a
port is PITA.

Naturally that kind of port won't ever get to CVS but for testing and
development.

Best regards,
Hannu Vuolasaho