dear misc,

following scenario / setup

2 Async Line ( 200/20 Cable vlan5 , 70/30 DSL pppoe0 on vlan7 )

both line are in separated rdomains

1 DMZ vlan in a rdomain
1 XBOX vlan in rdomain

the root domain have 2 vlans LAN and WLAN.

in all rdomains exists an vether interface as default gw exccept
the DSL and the CABLE rdomain.

in root rdomain , i have 2 pf out rules for the default traffic LAN/WLAN
to internet , one for inet4( to cabble ) one for inet6 ( to dsl ).

all vlan transport on an aggr0 interface , the are no real physical
interfaces in use , only for the aggr.

this setup still works.

now i define 2 queue vor the inbound traffic  on line CABLE and DSL to
dedicat and control bandwidth .

this works also.

to handle bufferbloat i define queue on vlan interface XBL ( vlan 120 )
and LAN ( vlan100 ).

At the moment when i enable this queues slow down the lines
from 200 -> 150 and 70 to 40 Mbit.

the is no queue setting at the pf rules , just the defined queues.

both traffic jumps by pf from one rdomain , root XBL DMZ , to the internet
rdomains.

i try also to use my "gateway" interfaces vetherX , but this works not
with the queueing.

without queuing , download speed is full available.

So,

what is the correct way with the queues to reach hat i habe working
"download" queues with
full speed without bufferbloat ?

by the way , if i reboot the system  slaacd with not start ,
hi works in the DSL rdomain ( rtable is set with rcctl ) ,
i have to restart manually after reboot the he works.

i hope my explanation to understand my problem.

Holger