Hi Sivan,

Sorry I've not had chance to look at everything you sent.

Firstly the message about SSH keys sounds normal as this is part of a
normal X session startup. I suspect you have a key that has changed or
needs a passphrase entered and it's just picking it up when you try to
start X.

The command history looks strange, you're running shutdown and reboot and
then other commands, unless these are from another session?

Openbsd needs the -h option to both shutdown and power off the machine or
-r for reboot.

Where is your startx program and is it a custom program?

If you have done unintended upgrades and your /usr is also full it's going
to cause all sorts of problems. I would recommend reinstalling a release
from scratch if you can.

Alternatively when the boot program runs you can choose bad.rd to get the
installer ramdisk and manually repair from there but it's a rather complex
process.

On my system I had to boot bad.rd, type s for shell, run the MAKEDEV script
in /dev to create device nodes and then run disklabel manually to rearrange
volumes to make space.

You would also need to grow or shrink the volumes.

Regarding further troubleshooting of X sessions I would recommend moving
.xsession to .xsession.bak and starting with a fresh configuration.

I would need to understand more about how you are starting gnome like more
details of any changes you made to the standard installation.

Regards
Ed Gray