On 08/03/2021 13:35, Subhaditya Nath wrote:
I have a Thinkpad E495 that has Battery Charge threshold support. i.e.
it can be set such that the battery starts charging at a specified
amount of charge (say, 70%) and automatically stops charging at a
specified charge (say, 80%). This feature is also available on Linux by
using TLP (made by linrunner, his website is linrunner.de)

The problem is, I searched for this option in OpenBSD, but I couldn't
find it.

It is a very crucial functionality for me. So, if somebody can please
tell me where I can set it, I would be very very thankful.

(Pardon my bad english, it's not my first language)

As far as I know, you can't achieve that in the BSD ecosystem. TLP uses a Linux kernel model (acpi-call-dkms).

https://github.com/mkottman/acpi_call

--
Ottavio Caruso