On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 03:13:38PM -0400, Brennan Vincent wrote:
> I do not know how to write wifi drivers, but I am willing to donate hardware
> or other resources if that would be helpful to someone. Please contact me if
> so.

I have a WIP driver which loads firmware but it can neither scan nor
pass packets yet:
https://git.stsp.in-berlin.de/gitweb/?p=openbsd-src.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/athx

There are more than enough cards in my stash which were supplied by the
community. I would not mind sharing this hardware with other developers.
I can collaborate if someone shows up who wants to work on this without
needing a lot of my time for mentoring. Otherwise, I will pick this back
up when I find time. At the moment there are other projects that are higher
on my list.

Cheers,
Stefan