Apologies if this is unnecessary sending of this, but I sent this to
the tech OpenBSD mailing list (which might've not been the right list)
so I'm re-sending it to this one just in case. (It might've gotten
lost too.) The original email is below:

So I've really wanted to try OpenBSD in a non-server configuration
where I'm not installing over the internet on a remote server but on
the local machine, but to my knowledge the OpenBSD installation media
has no accessibility functionality whatsoever. (I'm not even sure if
the installed system or any of the packages therein, such as in the
ports collection, contains accessibility software.)

Therefore, I'm wondering what it would take to add accessibility to
the console portion of OpenBSD to begin with, as that as the simplest
interface at the moment. The Orca screen reader may work on the
desktop. There's a screen reader for the Linx console called
Fenrir[1], but it may require functionality that is not available in
OpenBSD, such as libevent. I've yet to try loading Fenrir on an
installed OpenBSD system.

Thoughts as to how this all could be achieved? I'm looking particular
at screen readers; braille displays can be accomplished through
something like brltty.

[1]: https://github.com/chrys87/fenrir

--
Signed,