Am 23.05.2021 um 12:32 schrieb flipchan:
Yeah, it was all working until I upgraded to 6.8, can someone else that is running opensmtpd with dkim send me their smtpd.conf? I assume I have written some rule wrong, not sure where doe

The config is all over the place. There is the rspamd filter and there is DKIM tagging with a match rules order that can't reach the tagging. It's like Martijn van Duren said, you are clearly using rspamd and not dkimproxy_out, which means your debugging is way off.

But thinks got easier anyway. Please install filter-dkimsign.
# pkg_add opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign
Remove everything dkim and rspamd from your current smtpd.conf.

Add

filter "dkimsg" proc-exec "filter-dkimsign -d example.com -s default \
                -k /var/dkimproxy/default.private -c relaxed/relaxed" \
                user _dkimsign group _dkimsign

and edit the line

listen on vio0 port 587 hostname example.com tls-require pki mail.example.com auth filter "rspamd"

listen on vio0 port 587 hostname example.com tls-require pki mail.example.com auth filter "dkimsg"

Or
# cat /etc/mail/smtpd.conf
table aliases file:/etc/mail/aliases

pki mail.example.com cert "/etc/ssl/mail.example.com.crt"
pki mail.example.com key "/etc/ssl/private/mail.example.com.key"

filter "dkimsg" proc-exec "filter-dkimsign -d example.com -s default \
                -k /var/dkimproxy/default.private -c relaxed/relaxed" \
                user _dkimsign group _dkimsign

listen on vio0 port 587 hostname example.com tls-require pki mail.example.com auth filter "dkimsg"
listen on vio0 port 25 hostname example.com tls pki mail.example.com

action "mbox" mbox alias <aliases>
action "relay" relay

match from any for domain example.com action "mbox"
match for local action "mbox"
match auth from any for any action "relay"

If you really need rspamd for spam filtering add it back in and add the filter only to "listen on vio0 port 25". Otherwise uninstall it, since even in "standby" it produces lots of DNS traffic.

HTH