Hi. I hope everyone is well and having a great day :)

Just a quick question about the mcx (Mellanox 5th generation Ethernet
device) drivers
https://man.openbsd.org/mcx.4

The man page says nothing more than it supports;
ConnectX-4 Lx EN
ConnectX-4 EN
ConnectX-5 EN
ConnectX-6 EN

I am looking for some clarity on what features and performance
characteristics mcx boasts?

For example are the following basic hardware features supported by this
driver?
IPv4 receive IP/TCP/UDP checksum offload
IPv4 transmit TCP/UDP checksum offload
VLAN tag insertion and stripping
interrupt coalescing

And what other features does it support?

I also came across a comment in some forum a while back (so high quality
information 😉) that mentioned Mellanox drivers in OpenBSD are SMP safe and
so not giant-locked. Is this true?

Thanks, Andy,