Hi. Sorry for extremely slow reply!
Did you add the return routes for your internal subnets into each of the
per-tun rdomains?

To test your tunnels are setup correctly;
Once you have the external interface in rdomain 0, and each VPN instance's
tun interface is bound to different rdomains etc, you can test that your
tunnel setup is working within the rdomain with "ping -V1 1.1.1.1" (to
originate a ping within rdomain 1 for example).

If the ping works, but gets lost when routing through the interface pair (
https://man.openbsd.org/pair), then check the routing table in rdomain 1
with "route -T1 show".

Your tunnel will be the default gateway within that rdomain, but you will
still need routes in the rdomain to get the return packets back to your
internal networks.
For this in my /etc/hostname.pair1 interface (pair interface that sits in
rdomain 1), I add the line "!/sbin/route -T1 add 172.16.0.0/12
192.168.251.2" (where 192.168.251.2 is the IP for the peer-pair interface
that sits in my internal rdomain 1).