Jason Dixon wrote:
On Mar 9, 2006, at 2:06 PM, Harry Putnam wrote:

I see nothing about where to do donations there.... or anywhere in
this thread.

You're kidding, right?  The 2nd link on the OpenBSD page is "Donations".

Look at the domain name. newsguy.com. Media News people never read stuff for most of them, they glance at it sometimes, but they sit in front of CNN and then try to put their news stuff based on what they learn from CNN. (:>

Anyway, in case some read, here is from the front page of the site.

Forth paragraph said:

"OpenBSD is developed by volunteers. The project funds development and releases by selling CDs and T-shirts, as well as donations from organizations and individuals. These finances ensure that OpenBSD will continue to exist, and will remain free for everyone to use and reuse as they see fit."

Yes, English is not my native tongue, but I think the meaning of "donations" and the link to that is understood in may languages no?