On 3/10/06, Theo de Raadt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > But financially we are under strain, and it is not letting us grow any
> > > of our bigger plans.
> >
> > It sounds like you really have big plans. Maybe it is a good idea to
> > tell about them, maybe that will make the big companies interested in
> > sponsoring some of that work.
>
> And what... they'll help us out like they helped us with OpenSSH?

Maybe I think too good about people/companies, but maybe if you want
to create xxxx and a company really likes that they maybe sponsor. If
you have big plans and need money for that and that company really
needs feature xxxx they might think hey let's sponsor this.

But I am just guessing, maybe the world we live in is worse than I have in mind.

Anyway, keep up the good work.

Wijnand