Hello Tobias,

Next hop Validation  to make routes valid ? asks the question is the Next
hop reachable...

so if you look at the prefixes learned and the next hop...  you may need
additional routes to make the next hop visible (via an Interior Routing
Protocol o) (OSPF RIP / EIGRP)  or Static Routes ...
Tip to add peering lans / Transit uplink lans  to OSPF just add the network
to OSPF and set the interface to passive ....  (it is the safest way)
(avoid redistribute Connected if you can)
once the next hop is pingable   in of its self then the routes that point
to the next hop should become valid..

I hope this helps,

Tom Smyth

--