On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 12:10:53AM +0100, Ramiro Aceves wrote:
> Why do you insult to the GNU people? aren't you using their compiler?.
> I do not understand why you say such things.
>
> Peace, please.

*I* can insult the GNU people. I've spent enough time working around
their over-engineered code that somehow, breaks all over the place
(latest issue being GCC's libmudflap being WAYS too chummy with linux
headers), or can't possibly work without hordes of lemmings fixing it
all the time (libtool, for instance).

I guess that's the reason I spent most of my time debugging KDE bits
instead of gnome... at least THAT code is sane.