instead of asking how to do X so that you can do Y, ask directly how
to do Y.

Why do you need python at all in the chroot?  Installing all the
needed files (and keeping them up-to-date!) manually in a chroot is a
pain.

Since httpd speaks fastcgi, why not write some python code that
accepts the requests over fastcgi?  (assuming this is what you're
trying to do, but you didn't tell.)