Hi,

Anyone ever was able to find a mPCIe to M.2 convertor board on Amazon that works for using M.2 NVME 2230 or 2242 drives or even M.2 SATA (NGFF) in the APU2 like this:

https://github.com/TobleMiner/M.2-NVMe-SSD-to-miniPCIe-adapter

Scroll to the end and see the picture of the drives inside the APU2.

The mSATA goes in the J12 slot as explained below (URL), but the J13 and J14 are mPCIe slot, so it should be possible with the proper adapter to also have an M.2 drives in this small box.

https://github.com/pcengines/apu2-documentation/blob/master/docs/APU_mPCIe_capabilities.md

Then may be I can run softraid on my OpenBSD APU2.

I would very much appreciated if anyone happen to know the model that they use or know that is working.

Amazon have a very long list, but the description isn't to useful and describe for use with USB, or wireless card and there is so many different keys type, etc.

Many thanks for your time.

Daniel