Hello,
as I was updating to the new IP ranges, I changed ~all to -all
(My old IP's were crap filled with spam, so I just didn't send mails to
the big guys.)

I tried sending to gmail.com and got smacked that the spf was referring
to an unexpected address on the server.
I found that I was getting "random" choices from the tables I had setup.

Reading the manpage carefully, I saw that this was the correct
behaviour.

If the headers in this email are correct, then I have the right action.

I can't figure out how to match the outgoing mails to the correct IP/mx
they are coming from. Just one server, different A records for the mx
versus domain name.
Right now, I'm just forcing all local to this action.
After several hours trying different options and testing sending to my
other server, I'm coming up blank.
Except that I now understand much more from the manpages that confused
me previously.
I've been reading a lot of other manpages lately, too.
Time well spent.

Any advice would be nice.

--
Chris Bennett