On Sat, Aug 12, 2023 at 03:49:12AM +0000, Philipp Buehler wrote:
> Am 12.08.2023 03:13 schrieb Chris Bennett:
> > I can't figure out how to match the outgoing mails to the correct IP/mx
> > they are coming from. Just one server, different A records for the mx
> > versus domain name.
>
> Difficult to understand what you're trying there...
> I kinda understand that you have multiple IP-addresses on that smtpd
> machine and need to send from a "correct" one?
> If so, check back that 'action' with a relay delivery has a 'src' option.
>
> HTH,
> --
> pb

action "benn_to_outbound" relay src 108.181.26.184 helo
mx.bennettconstruction.us

If this is correct, it works fine.
However, right now, I am forcing a match with

match from local for any    action "benn_to_outbound"

I haven't been able to think of a way to match each individual one.

--
Chris Bennett