On 2023-08-13, Daniele B. <my2...@has.im> wrote:

> You got it, sometimes I have to get to "Personalized Setup" to feel
> like an advanced user.. ;D

Advanced OpenBSD users know that changing from install defaults can
often cause pain. In terms of partitioning; resizing partitions to make
them bigger than default is usually fine; adding the odd extra partition
or two is usually fine; combining partitions or reducing sizes of most
of the default-installed partitions often results in some problems.

> My disk layout is already like a little roll coaster (in plain italian
> !!! "russian mountains" !!!) but I'm able to enjoy it..
>
> For now I moved doc and gtk-doc with their image files away reaching
> quota 25% free. If you say it I could probably be happy about it..

Now you'll have problems when you update packages.

> I still do not understand why I have gtk-doc presents on disk but I keep
> it for myself, not like the mistake on the signature, I mean.. then we
> go to disturb the developers, bloood..

Because you installed a package which includes them.

You might not need that package any more, use pkglocate to track down
which package provides a certain file.