Hello,

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 12:05:41PM +0200, whistlez wrote:
> I honestly don't understand this hatred. I call it that because I refuse
> to accept that you didn't understand the question. Volatility has no
> plugin to interpret a ram dump on openbsd and so having only the dump is
> totally useless. If you really don't understand I'll paste the
> volatility help to show you that there are no plugins for openbsd but
> only for linux, windows and mac.

there is nothing in openbsd that needs to change for a dump _analysis_
plugin. The only part relevant to openbsd is how to get the dump and
that part has been satisfactorily solved, as far as I can tell. You can
proceed to write your plugin now.

M.

--
id' Ash = Ash; id' Dust = Dust; id' _ = undefined