On Sat, Aug 19, 2023 at 10:05:41AM +0000, whistlez said:
I honestly don't understand this hatred. I call it that because I refuse
to accept that you didn't understand the question. Volatility has no
plugin to interpret a ram dump on openbsd and so having only the dump is
totally useless. If you really don't understand I'll paste the
volatility help to show you that there are no plugins for openbsd but
only for linux, windows and mac.

I don't see any hatred here. I think they understood the question just fine. I think perhaps you might be asking in the wrong place for
voulenteers to write software for Volatility -- this is an OpenBSD list.

--
Please direct replies to the list.