Not the best answer but I bought a Lenovo Z13 this year which is one
generation older and it mostly works.  Only issues I have is I didn't
check if the wifi was replaceable - its soldered and unsupported by
openbsd, and the audio only works via the headphone jack.  It looks like
the 'ATI Van Gogh HD Audio' processing by the APU is not supported which
I presume is why the speakers don't route using the sndiod system.
Keep this list posted if you take the plunge.  I've been following
framework as well for a while.