Hi,

I have managed to get OBSD booted on the board using the UEFI implementation of
U-Boot.
However it was a bit delicate process, using 2 different USB drive:
- one GPT drive with an EFI partition, containing all the files from the EFI
partition of the ARM64 install74.img and the DTB file
- a second drive with the dd copy of the install74.img (this will result an MBR
drive)

It seems the U-Boot version i am using rejects non-GPT drives, and OBSD's EFI
loader rejects (?) GPT drives and partitions without correct GUID.

At one point i had a great idea to copy the bsd.rd file to the EFI partition,
but it seems the OBSD EFI loader doesn't accepts that disk to boot from for
some reason (however AFAIK this should work).

Currently the booted system doesn't recognizes any input over UART. It can be a
serial connection settings issue (hw flow control?), or mayn other things.
Maybe the kernel output get sent to one uart but the interactive login happens
on a different uart pins, i don't know, however, i got the Installer prompt:

(I)nstall, (U)pgrade, (A)utoinstall or (S)hell?

So i assume, this should be the interactive console, however no input gets
recognized yet.

Btw: i have tried to flash the OBSD install image as you did in your article at
exoticsilicon, but uboot complains about corrupt GPT and fails to proceed to
boot.

--Z--

--
--Z--