Hi,

maybe I have formulated my word a way it gave way too many chance for
misinterpretation. Sorry.

I did followed the way you described, but it resulted a non-booting board, only
the U-boot SPL got loaded, but the u-boot (proper?) itself didn't managed to
start properly. I have built an own uboot using OBSD with the correct DTB, but
thats sadly didn't help either. I probably should have write this earlier.

So far the only the uboot from the SDK can boot the board properly. This is an
old rockchip vedored version from 2017 (with many backported patches), it uses
extra scripts to prepare the u-boot image and juggles with binary blobs and
fit-ing.

I sadly was so far unable to replicate the setup with any newer u-boot. The
uart log shows that the BL31/BL32/OPTEE tries to hand-over the control to
u-boot, but it fails to emit any useful debug log over UART (eg. dead silence).

I am currently analyzing what are the differences between the own-built and the
vendor-ed U-boot image and try to rearrange the lego bricks accordingly.

Definetely would be easier to use a fully supported board, but i have a bit of
time at nights so i can hack and try things.

Thanks for your support and have a great day!
--Z--

--
--Z--