As an additional note; I upgraded my server yesterday from (amd64) OpenBSD
7.3 to 7.4 by sysupgrade tool (remotely - unattended way).

Is it possible that the upgrade process created trouble with TLS, SSL
libraries?

It was completed without any "visible" issue, as far as I can tell.

Regards.

Mark <markbsdmail2...@gmail.com>, 3 Şub 2024 Cmt, 10:34 tarihinde şunu