On Sun, Mar 03, 2024 at 12:01:12PM -0000, beecdadd...@danwin1210.de wrote:

> oh okay
> reserved for root? I ran those commands as root, or you mean something
> else? I didn't know overhead was that big.. so this is okay, then?
> thanks for very fast reply

3.5G meta data overhead is less than 1.5% of your partition. Not that
high, I'd say.

Only root processes can write crossing the reserved space limit. The
disk will than show a Capacity number larger than 100%.

Non-root proceses will see failed writes.

You can change that 5% by using tunefs, or when doing newfs from the
start).

        -Otto