good to know
videos from yt-dlp weren't on /tmp at that time I think and more important
is that they were freshly downloaded
and torrented files maybe they were seeding, if not then your thing makes
sense, I did torrent to /tmp

but this doesn't explain yt-dlp videos going missing, I think.. I'll keep
eye on this in future
thanks