> I don't think there is at present. There are no "only use v4" or "only
> use v6" addresses modifiers, and pf isn't figuring out for itself that
> it only makes sense to use addresses from the relevant family for
> af-to translation addresses (although it _does_ do this for nat-to).

Good to know.

I was able to get this working by using ($wan) instead of ($wan:0),
fwiw.

> Ah I meant that the router should not use the local unbound dns64
> resolver for its own traffic - otherwise it won't be able to reach v4
> hosts because there won't be anything to handle the translation.
> Either point it off-machine (ISP or public resolver) or run another
> local resolver for its own traffic.

Ah, that makes sense. I was totally doing this. *facepalm*

I've changed it to use Quad9. Thanks for the follow-up!

> Please keep replies on the mailing list.

My bad! Still getting used to the `mail` client and how this mailing
list operates in general, and I see now the default behavior is to do a
reply-all that includes your personal email in addition to the mailing
list. Apologies!