After I downloaded the sets successfully and the rest of the
installation went fine I tried to reboot the system, what happens
after reboot is nothing. No "boot >",  but I can enter the maintaing
menu.

Maybe of these lines have to be changed in console(maintain menu):
SystemPartition=pci(0)scsi(0)disk(2)rdisk(0)partition(8)
OSLoadPartition=pci(0)scsi(0)disk(2)rdisk(0)partition(0)

In case that's my problem I don't know which one to change.
printenv is pasted bellow.

System Maintenance Menu

1) Start System
2) Install System Software
3) Run Diagnostics
4) Recover System
5) Enter Command Monitor

Option? 5
Command Monitor.  Type "exit" to return to the menu.
> printenv
AutoLoad=Yes
diskless=0
dbaud=9600
volume=80
sgilogo=y
monitor=h
TimeZone=PST8PDT
netaddr=192.0.2.1
crt_option=1
SystemPartition=pci(0)scsi(0)disk(2)rdisk(0)partition(8)
OSLoadPartition=pci(0)scsi(0)disk(2)rdisk(0)partition(0)
OSLoader=boot
OSLoadFilename=/bsd.rd
OSLoadOptions=auto
console=d