First and most importantly, I would like to apologize to anyone who was disturbed by my conversation. It is not my intention to offend people. I may be curt, but that's not because it's in my character. In daily life I work with electronics and computers and am much less familiar with networks. I don't need this knowledge for what I do in daily life. It is therefore difficult for me to estimate what is important to link back to this mailing list. So if I am curt, please try to remember that it is not intentional, but a matter of lack of knowledge. Again, I don't want to hurt anyone.

Second, the firewall. This is set up as a bridge with the following hardware: https://www.amazon.nl/dp/B0B6J89MXJ?ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_asin_image&th=1. The Ethernet connections ETH1 ... ETH4 are translated by OpenBSD to igc0 ... igc3. Connection igc0 is the input that goes to the ISDN modem, and igc1 and igc2 are the two outputs that go to the internal network. These two connections are more flexible for the underlying network. This makes it possible to connect two different networks, if desired, albeit with one and the same IP range (192.168.2.0/24), or two different networks, if so configured. So two possibilities (which is best?). So there is no need to use two connections at the same time, although this should be possible. Finally, connection igc3. This is given the IP address 192.168.2.252, because it is intended for remote administration, including upgrades. This connection will therefore not be part of the firewall bridge, and will therefore not appear in pf.conf. The internal network consists mainly of regular clients, so no email, web or name servers. These clients will work with Linux, mac OSX, or OpenBSD, but not Windows, but there will be a small file server or NAS. This file server or NAS is only intended for the clients in the network and has no connection to the internet. For now it is important to get ping and traceroute working properly, after which work on normal internet traffic can be started. What I'm wondering is whether I need NAT for my firewall configuration. This is my plan for my firewall. It seems to me that there are much more difficult configurations than this one. I hope there are still people who are willing to help me.