Hello,

I've installed OpenBSD 3.9(amd64) on AMD64 box and now I thought about installing i386 OpenBSD minimal install into this installation just to be able to chroot from amd64 environment to i386 without a need to reboot computer. I tried this, but it seems at least on GENERIC kernels it's not supported:

# chroot `pwd`/i386/
chroot: /bin/ksh: Exec format error
# machine
amd64
# file i386/bin/ksh
i386/bin/ksh: ELF 32-bit LSB executable, Intel 80386, version 1, for OpenBSD, statically linked, stripped

is this way supported in different kernel configuration? Is it recommended by you OpenBSD folks? I'm asking since this is how I test software on both platforms on debian.

Thanks a lot,
Karel
--
Karel Gardas                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]