On Wed, 3 May 2006 21:25:10 +0400
"Bruno Carnazzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    Hi all,
>
> I'd just want to say that I've bought OpenBSD 3.9 CD's and still not
> received them ! So, I've download it (one time for home, one time for
> job), it's easier than waiting for the CDs :) But this let me think
> that the estimated FTP/CD ratio is not very meaningfull (about the
> money question). I don't know how to estimate the part of unpaied FTP
> OpenBSD download.

I do the same thing.  I've had a OpenBSD subscription through bsdmall
for some time.  That way, I don't have to remember to order the CDs,
they just arrive and my credit card gets billed automagically.

But they can be slow as molasses.  If it takes until mid June against
this year, I'm planning on cancelling that subscription and ordering
directly starting with the next release.

Eric Johnson