On 3/21/06, Andreas Vvgele <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'm working on a BackupPC port. Actually, the port only lacks a
README.OpenBSD to get people going. I'll polish the port at the weekand
and then I'll post it to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thankyou so much for the port Andreas :-)

I am trying to get BackupPC installed on OpenBSD 3.9 in CGI-BINARY mode.

I see this in the BackupPC documentation.

To see if your perl has setuid emulation, see if there is a program
called sperl5.6.0 (or sperl5.8.2 etc, based on your perl version) in
the place where perl is installed. If you can't find this program,
then you have two options: rebuild and reinstall perl with the setuid
emulation turned on (answer ``y'' to the question ``Do you want to do
setuid/setgid emulation?'' when you run perl's configure script), or
switch to the mod_perl alternative for the CGI script (which doesn't
need setuid to work).

I don't find "sperl" on My OpenBSD 3.9

How do I get this functionality on OpenBSD

Kind Regards

Siju