On Fri, Jun 16, 2006 at 09:47:51AM -0700, Spruell, Darren-Perot wrote:
> For sysadmins that want to know as soon as possible about issues which
> are deemed patch-worthy (security vulnerabilities, critical
> reliability issues), what is the "best" way to stay on top of these
> issues as they are resolved?

OpenBSD Journal (undeadly.org) has an "OpenBSD Errata" sidebar which,
from what I can tell, they maintain themselves and is pretty reliable.
It also has an associated RSS feed (http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=errata)
that you can poll too.  I have a Python script that uses the 'feedparser'
library to watch after infrequently updated RSS feeds like this and
send me e-mail notification, and has been working pretty good.

Adam

--
Adam VanderHook
[EMAIL PROTECTED]