On Sun, 2006-07-09 at 18:58 -0500, Jacob Yocom-Piatt wrote:
> any advice would be appreciated. i suspect that this is some issue related to
> the KDC runnning current and the other machines being on 3.9 release.

this shouldn't matter as the language heimdal speaks is the same,
for the most part as far as I know, across versions.  Thus the reason
you can have MIT and Heimdal servers and clients talk to each other.

when running into problems with SSH, the first culprit I always look for
is to make sure that the clocks on the corresponding hosts are
relatively close.  Heimdal usually allows for a 5 minute difference in
time on the communicating hosts but can be changed with the 'clockskew'
setting in your krb5.conf.

later.
ryanc

--