Probably you already know it: the i386 snapshot of Jul 4 (both MP and SP) made our system to freeze (usually after a few hours, sometime after a few minutes) and a couple of time made the system crash with a page fault.

We downgraded to 3.9 and the problems disappeared.

Bye.

Federico Giannici wrote:
It happened again: one of our servers with OpenBSD i386 3.9-current MP of a couple days ago crashed with the following kernel error:

uvm_fault(0xd071cd68, 0xeb64c000, 0, 1) -> e
kernel: page fault trap, code=0
Stopped at pmap_page_remove_86+0x114  movl  0(%eax,%edx,4),%eax

Unfortunately I wasn't there, so there is no traceback...

This is not the first time it happens since we: upgraded to 3.9 (then -current), installed an X2 CPU, switched to MP kernel.

From the above error message, can you say if this could be a kernel bug or is more probably an hardware problem?

Thanks.

    __
   |-                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]