Hi people...

I readed so much documentation about spamd and now, i have a final dude:

I enabled spamd without greylisting (-g flag), send mails from another
places and arrives ok. Then, add ip address of a "trust mailserver" to
blacklist and spamd's reject connection (good).

Next, repeat the test with greylisting (sending mail from any mail
server: gmail by example), but the messages doesn't arrives.

The log says:

Jul 14 12:25:21 www2 spamd[16779]: (GREY) 2xx.xx.xx.xx:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Jul 14 12:25:21 www2 spamd[16779]: 200.xxx.xxx.xx: disconnected after 12
seconds.
Jul 14 12:25:46 www2 spamd[23862]: whitelisting 2xx.xx.xx.xx
in /var/db/spamd

In my pf only have the next line to redirect all incoming smtp traffic
to spamd port:

rdr pass inet proto tcp from any to { em0, em1 } port smtp -> 127.0.0.1
port spamd

pass in log keep state
pass out log keep state

In theory, with greylisting all connections are forwared to spamd, why
the messages sent without greylisting are received and with greylisting
not?

-Polkan