Hi all,

I intend to participate in a symposium on Operational Systems here in
Brazil, that will take place in the middle of the next year. I also
wanted to have a paper published on this symposium, however I need to
treat about something of interest from the scientific community,
something really relevant to the area. Considering this, I'd like to
ask here a opinion from you, about what I could work on in order to
ellaborate a paper on it. I'd appreciate tips on the security field
(Op Systems security, not concerning to network security...)

For now, thanks for the time dedicated to read this e-mail.

--
Joco Salvatti
Undergraduating in Computer Science