On 8/7/06, Jens Mayer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
While the networking part can be handled by carp, I'm collecting ideas on how
to keep the local file systems in synch - especially for ftp users and the
mailinglist archives. The synchronization will be done via a dedicated cross
coonect cable directly between the boxes.

while I would do it with rsync (I know, depends on what you want to do),
I don't see any reason why ccd'ing two large nfs-exposed files shouldn't
work. But I think this would be more ugly and complicated than rsyncing
every x minutes...

--knitti