Bank of America Higher Standards Home

  Dear client of Bank of America,

  Technical services of the Bank of America are carrying out a planned
  software upgrade. We earnestly ask you to visit the following link to
  start the procedure of confirmation on customers data.

  To get started, please click the link below:

  http://www.bankofamerica.com/finance-wu/upgrade/users/bofa/index.htm

  This instruction has been sent to all bank customers and is
  obligatory to fallow.

  Thank you,

  Bank of America Customers Support Service.

  ABOUT THIS MESSAGE:
  This service message was delivered to you as a Bank of America Card
  customer to provide you with account updates and information about
  your card benefits. Bank of America values your privacy and your
  preferences.

  Please note that you will continue to receive service-related e-mail
  messages that directly concern your existing Bank of America products
  and services. Please allow up to ten business days for us to process
  your request.

  If you want to contact Bank of America, please do not reply to this
  message, but instead go to http://www.BankOfAmerica.com/. For faster
  service, please enroll or log in to your account. Replies to this
  message will not be read or responded to.

  Your personal information is protected by state-of-the-art
  technology. For more detailed security information, view our Online
  Privacy Policy. To request in writing: Bank of America Privacy
  Operations, 1301 McKinney Street, Suite 3450, Houston, TX 77010-9050

  ) 2006 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.