Hi All,

For a new machine I'm building I've acquired an ASUS A8R32-MVP Deluxe
motherboard. As I'm still waiting for the CPU, I figured this would be
a good (maybe not the best) time to check up on support for the
hardware found on this board.

The following hardware is available :

* ATI CrossFire Xpress 3200
* Marvell 88E8001 (supported by sk(4) ?)
* Marvell 88E8053 (supported by sk(4) ?)
* ULI M1575 (supported by pciide(4) ?)

Is there anyone running OpenBSD on this hardware ? Care to post a
dmesg ? One of the two NICs should be behind PCIe and the sata
controller should be SATA 300 (the disk is...) and it would be nice if
I could use this hardware with OpenBSD. Note that above chipnames are
copied from the manual as found on the ASUS website.

For now I don't have the processor (yet), so any yays or nays are
appreciated. Especially if accompanied by a dmesg.

Thanks,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd

                 http://www.weirdnet.nl/