On Saturday 16 September 2006 19:56, Juan Pablo Feria Gomez wrote:
> looks like [EMAIL PROTECTED] are only for gurus who born knowing everything...
>
> giving the new users the pointers where to start (as shane message) is
> enough...
>
> or just ignore the message...

Well in this case it's pretty clear it's not a real call for help, otherwise
you are of course right. (I did reply to it off line).

--

Steve Szmidt

"To enjoy the right of political self-government, men must be
capable of personal self-government - the virtue of self-control.
A people without decency cannot be secure in its liberty.
                        From the Declaration Principles