Gilles Chehade wrote:
>> Hi misc@,
I am looking for companies that provide OpenBSD-powered dedicated hosting.
Currently, I am being hosted by a french company which turned out to be as
incompetent as can be, and I am willing to switch as soon as possible
(preferably before the 25th of September). <<

At the risk of advertising, my company (fivetrees) is OpenBSD-based. While
we most obviously cater to independent musicians, this is not an exclusive
policy. We're in the UK, coloco'ed on a nice phat pipe in a data centre in
Docklands.

One thing though - I don't currently provide login accounts. Sorry.

Steve
http://www.fivetrees.com