ivorob wrote:
Fred Crowson wrote:

ivorob wrote:

Hi, folks.

Within my notebook I have internal modem. How Can I force to work my modem? Is it possible?

Best regards,
Vorobyov Ivan.

Without a dmesg its impossible to tell.

Fred

Look below:

OpenBSD 3.8 (BLUETOOTH) #0: Sun Jul 23 12:32:50 GMT 2006
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]:/usr/src/kernel/sys/arch/i386/compile/BLUETOOTH

"Intel 82801FB Modem" rev 0x03 at pci0 dev 30 function 3 not configured

The above line in your dmesg means that you will need to write some code if you want to use your internal modem, otherwise it will not be possible to use the internal modem.

HTH

Fred

PS In general there is no need to build a custom kernel, GENERIC usually works.
--
OpenBSD on the Zaurus C3200
http://www.crowsons.net/puters/zaurus.php