> Ok, Thanks. I try to investigate this problem. If you have some links
> about WinModem programming and something about creating drivers in
> OpenBSD, please, send it me ;) Thanks in advance.

there are two parts to making use of winmodems;

The first part is the basic hardware interface, often between a
sound codec and the phone line. This is partly reverse-engineered
for some devices, for example Asterisk voip pbx has support for
some Ambient/Intel modem chips to use as interfaces to the telephone
line. I guess this is what ltmodem have too (the page I read about
it suggested it was only able to dial numbers etc..)

The second part is a lot harder, it's the actual signal-processing
to implement the modem protocols (v21, v23, v34, v90 etc). I'm pretty
sure most vendors still regard this as highly commercially sensitive,
it takes years to get this working well (especially working-around
other vendor bugs). The only open-source code I know of to do this
is spandsp, which is mainly used with voip software and implements
v29 9600bps fax protocols and v22bis 2400bps modem protocols.

But hey, isn't it easier to just use an external/PC-card modem or
GSM data/GPRS/etc...?