Hello Alexandre!

This is how I did it the last time.

> Hello,
>
> I try to configure squid with a ldap authentification on a OpenBSD 3.9.
> I wanted to use squid_ldap_auth but I can not find on my server.
> Nothing is availabIe on the system about squid and ldap configuration.

cd /usr/ports/www/squid

edit the Makefile and change the line "-enable-basic-auth-helpers" to

--enable-basic-auth-helpers=bNCSA YP LDAPb

write and quit.

make

The process will die with an error. Change dir to

./w-squid-2.5.STABLE12/build-i386/helpers/basic_auth/LDAP

Edit the Makefile there and add the following to the Line
"DEFAULT_INCLUDE":

-I/usr/local/include

and add the following to "LDADD"

/usr/local/lib/libldap-2.2.so.7.20 -L/usr/local/lib

Now go back to /usr/ports/www/squid and run once again "make". At last
run "make install".

The last thing you have to do is to copy the file "squid_ldap_auth" from
"/usr/ports/squid/w-squid-2.5.STABLE12/build-i386/helpers/basic_auth/LDAP" to
"/usr/local/libexec"

Then configure your squid config.

This way is not optimal, I know. But for me it was the only way to get
it up and running. I am authenticating versus an Windows 2000 Active
Directory. Yo need the ldap client package, I think. Some time ago. :)

--
Andre Naehring