Hard to say. His message had a few different themes in it.
He spoke about his dedication to the binary machine arts, but then confessed
to using an expensive machine as a "door stop"?

And, he praises the use he's gotten from OBSD and the list, but then jinxes
it by questioning its direction and bringing up the issue of its lifecycle.

I just wanted to bring up the issue of idle time versus cpu time.